- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #05066241A$
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Battery - Transmitter For vehicles within 12 Months in Service which have a "FOB Battery Low" message within Cluster or DTC B1A10 or B1A11 Active or Stored. Engineering is requesting complete FOB returned unopened (ie, battery not removed or FOB housing opened!). ~ All others, follow normal procedures.~ Please ensure Dealer Technicians are aware of this request to allow for gain in FOB Battery depletion understanding.
Click a tab for more information.