- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-16
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- RE2 RE6 RB5 RB6 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio software and navigation if equipped. A customer may experience one or more of the following conditions: · Radio display screen will lock up and reset intermittently. · Incorrect routing directions to fuel stations when using Travel Link. · Unable to turn on heated seats; icon is greyed out. · Navigation screen goes blank. · Navigation system freezes/locks up. · Vehicles with Mopar special edition radio will update radio?s splash screen. · Navigation icon shows the vehicle going backward when it?s moving forward.
Click a tab for more information.