- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 16 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 46 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Ram TSB #08-029-15 REVA
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RG2 Or RJ2 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio's software. A customer may experience one or more of the following: ? Radio display screen intermittently may go blank. ? Radio display screen may be locked. ? Backup display may not turn off. ? Audio Mutes. ? Not able to change state of heated seats and/or steering wheel during stop event on Stop/Start vehicles. ? Touchscreen confirmation beep may be too loud. ? The radio does not allow selection of the Polish language. ? The radio fan continually runs at high speed. ? Customer perception may be the radio fan is too loud. Improvements: ? Only allow vehicle settings to be changed in run mode. To help insure settings are properly saved. ? Always gray out text message soft keys for non-supporting devices. ? Voice Recognition (VR) improved accuracy.
Click a tab for more information.