- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #08-108-15
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Vehicle System Interface Module Unresponsive This bulletin involves reprogramming the Vehicle System Interface Module (VSIM) with the latest available software. Customers may notice uplift components connected to the VSIM inoperative at times. This is caused by a condition where as the VSIM locks up and becomes unresponsive. No DTCs will be reported for loss of communication between the VSIM and Central Body Controller (CBC). This can be corrected by updating the VSIM with the latest available software. SYMPTOM ONLY FOR 2013 DD AND DP with Power Take Off Prep (Sales Code LBN) Customers may experience after 30 minutes of operation the PTO may shut off. The PTO will start working again after the ignition is cycled.
Click a tab for more information.