- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 1 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 3 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 21 days ago
Ram TSB #18-010-16
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: 3.6L Powertrain Diagnostic And System Enhancements P1239 This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with the latest available software. Some customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P1239 - Engine Oil Temperature Too Low. Software enhancements will improve diagnostic strategies and engine stop/start performance during cold ambient temperatures with extended idle times.
Click a tab for more information.