- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #21-014-15
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- Flash: 8HP70 Transmission Shift Quality And Drivability Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Transmission Control Module (TCM) with the latest available software A small number of customers may experience one or more of the following conditions. ? Bump sensation during tip-in acceleration between 5-10 mph (8-16 kph). ? Less than desired transmission performance during Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) lockup. ? Less than desired transmission performance in Tow/Haul mode. ? Less than desired transmission performance during coast down deceleration at higher altitudes. ? Bump sensation during 6-5 downshift. ? Bump sensation during 1-2 upshift.
Click a tab for more information.