- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #21-025-15
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: 854RE Transmission Shift Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Transmission Control Module (TCM) with the latest available software. A small number of customer may experience one or more of the following. ? Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination with Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0734 - Gear 4 Shift Incorrect Ratio set in the TCM memory. ? Bump sensation felt during engine start/stop transition on light throttle acceleration (Engine Stop Start (ESS) equipped vehicles only). ? Less than desired overall downshifts during normal driving. ? Less than desired downshifts during passing maneuvers. ? Less than desired upshift quality in lower gears.
Click a tab for more information.