- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 7 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
Ram TSB #21-064-15
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Flash: 8HP70 Transmission Shift Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Transmission Control Module (TCM) with the latest available software. The purpose of this software release is to enable the capability to capture non Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) control module data through the Uconnect Data Recording system. In addition, the following improvements are available. 2015 WK ? Improved upshift timing in eco, base, and hill modes and while using cruise. ? Improved 8-7, 3-2, and 2-1 downshift timing. ? Improved shift timing at higher altitudes. ? Improved torque converter engagement. 2015 DS ? Improved 7th gear upshift timing.
Click a tab for more information.