- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #25-003-16 REV. A
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Replace Vehicle Emission Certification Information Label This bulletin involves replacing the Vehicle Emission Certification Information (VECI) Label.Owner may be turned away from Inspection and Maintenance (IM) station or fail IM testing because of missing emission components on VECI label. The customer may notice that some info is missing on their VECI labels.is missing. If information is shown in this area, do not replace the label.All vehicles were built with the correct emission components installed and there is no impact on emission performance or drivability.
Click a tab for more information.