- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 19 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 49 days ago
Ram TSB #5RR541XRA
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES
- Power Fold Rearview Mirror Prior to replacing this part for a loose mirror, please first follow this procedure to reset the pivot mechanism. Move the mirror to its full forward position and then to full retract position using the power fold mirror button located on drivers side door panel. Perform this procedure three times. If this doesn't resolve the issue, then repair as necessary.~ Note: 1- The looseness of power fold mirror does not necessary indicate a defective mirror, it may be caused by folding it manually rather than using the power fold feature. If the mirror is adjusted manually out of the proper detent, always use the button to adjust it back into sync.~ 2- The intended use of the power fold mirrors is by pushing the button to fold and unfold the mirror. Only manually fold the mirrors when absolutely necessary.~ 3- In the circumstance where the left hand mirror and right hand mirror are in different positions, it may take up to three cycles (bottom pushes) to re-sync the mirrors together.
Click a tab for more information.