- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #68214859A
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:SPINDLE
- Part Description: Axle assembly Issue Description: If replacing the rear axle assembly due to the R59 recall (DS axle Insufficient Axle Bearing Journal Hardness), please ensure that axle shafts are pitted and warrant axle assembly replacement per the recall service instructions. Mopar is committed to filling all orders within 48 hours. With a limited population of vehicles that will truly require an axle assembly a non-returnable policy is in place on this part and will be enacted to help protect inventory for vehicles that meet the inspection criteria within the R59 dealer repair procedure.
Click a tab for more information.