- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #9004144
2015 Ram 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- RADIO, MULTI Media For RA3 and RA4 8.4? radio concern of reoccurring update request pop-up on each key cycle after a radio FOTA (Firmware Update Over the Air) has been completed, please DO NOT replace the radio. To recover the radio, 12v power needs to be disconnect from the radio to clear radio memory either by removal of the radio fuse or preforming a battery disconnect. Note: Fuse removal is the preferred method. The radio needs to be disconnected from power long enough to clear memory and discharge the Capacitance within the radio. Please refer to the latest in diagnostics for further information.
Click a tab for more information.