- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes Sunroof Class Action Is Nonsense, Automaker Says news | 13 days ago
- December 30: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 40 days ago
Ram Recall T20: Differential Pin Retaining Screw May Loosen
2016 Ram 1500
A broken or locked up differential may result in a loss of motive power and possibly a loss of vehicle control. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Ram 1500 trucks. The differential pin retaining screw may come loose while driving, potentially causing the differential to break or lock up.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the differential retaining pin, free of charge. The recall began April 24, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T20.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.