- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 12 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
Ram Recall T20: Differential Pin Retaining Screw May Loosen
2016 Ram 1500
A broken or locked up differential may result in a loss of motive power and possibly a loss of vehicle control. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Ram 1500 trucks. The differential pin retaining screw may come loose while driving, potentially causing the differential to break or lock up.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the differential retaining pin, free of charge. The recall began April 24, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T20.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.