- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 11 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 31 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 34 days ago
Ram Recall T20: Differential Pin Retaining Screw May Loosen
2016 Ram 1500
A broken or locked up differential may result in a loss of motive power and possibly a loss of vehicle control. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Ram 1500 trucks. The differential pin retaining screw may come loose while driving, potentially causing the differential to break or lock up.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the differential retaining pin, free of charge. The recall began April 24, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T20.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.