- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 38 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 39 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 59 days ago
Ram Recall S32: Front Halfshafts May Fracture
2016 Ram 1500
A fractured halfshaft may damage underbody components and create road debris, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2016 RAM 1500 trucks manufactured February 19, 2016, to March 3, 2016. The front halfshafts may have been incorrectly manufactured causing them to fracture without warning.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front halfshafts, free of charge. The recall began on July 5, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S32.
- Documents (16)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised July 2016
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/11/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S32051116
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2016
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.