- September 16: Ram ProMaster and Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Dodge Challengers Recalled To Update Software recalls | 19 days ago
- August 26: Chrysler Warped Door Panel Lawsuit Party Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- August 16: Ram Trucks Recalled For Side Curtain Airbag Dangers recalls | 34 days ago
Ram TSB #68258392A
2017 Ram 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RA3/RA4 Radio The MY16 RA3/4 radios are susceptible to randomly set an erroneously BCM or IPC ?U0184 - Loss of Com with Radio? fault. The radio should not be replaced for this issue if the fault is stored, if the code cannot be reproduced and no trouble can be found (radio functions properly). In this case it is no impact to the customer in any way. Do NOT replace the radio for this issue. Please contact John Carlesimo at cell (248) 941-8756 if you have any further questions regarding this fault.
Click a tab for more information.