- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 16 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 21 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 29 days ago
Ram Recall V07: Brake Pedal May Separate From Pedal Assembly
2019 Ram 1500
If the brake pedal separates from the pedal assembly, the driver may be unable to brake the vehicle, increasing the risk of crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with adjustable pedals. The affected vehicles have a brake pedal that may move too far and separate from pedal assembly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the adjustable pedal assembly, free of charge. The recall began on February 25, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V07.
Click a tab for more information.