- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 42 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 44 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
Ram Recall V07: Brake Pedal May Separate From Pedal Assembly
2019 Ram 1500
If the brake pedal separates from the pedal assembly, the driver may be unable to brake the vehicle, increasing the risk of crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with adjustable pedals. The affected vehicles have a brake pedal that may move too far and separate from pedal assembly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the adjustable pedal assembly, free of charge. The recall began on February 25, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V07.
Click a tab for more information.