- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 10 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 16 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 23 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 29 days ago
Ram Recall V07: Brake Pedal May Separate From Pedal Assembly
2019 Ram 1500
If the brake pedal separates from the pedal assembly, the driver may be unable to brake the vehicle, increasing the risk of crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with adjustable pedals. The affected vehicles have a brake pedal that may move too far and separate from pedal assembly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the adjustable pedal assembly, free of charge. The recall began on February 25, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V07.
Click a tab for more information.