- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 10 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 19 days ago
- October 29: Ram 1500 EGR Cooler Recall Allegedly Failed news | 32 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 49 days ago
Ram Recall W06: Improperly Installed Transfer Case
2019 Ram 1500
A sudden loss of power or a loss of 'PARK' function may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 pickup trucks equipped with four-wheel drive. A gear within the transfer case may not have been installed correctly, possibly causing the vehicle to become stuck in neutral. If this occurs while driving, there could be a sudden loss of power. Additionally, a loss of 'PARK' function may occur.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transfer case, free of charge. The recall began March 10, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W06.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.