- March 5: Ford Mustang Mach-E Already Has Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 5 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes Recalls GLE-Class and GLS-Class Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 16 days ago
Ram Recall V04: Loose Ground Causing Power Steering Assist Loss
2019 Ram 1500
A loss of power steering could vary the steering effort required, possibly causing vehicle oversteer or understeer, increasing the risk of crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The battery ground fastener on the driver-side front fender may have been improperly secured, possibly resulting in a loss of power steering assist.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will properly secure the ground fastener, free of charge. The recall began on February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V04.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.