- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 6 days ago
- September 12: GM May Replace 2020 Buick Enclave and Chevy Traverse SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 9 days ago
- September 9: Ram Power Tailgate Recall Expanded by 690,000 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
Ram Recall V04: Loose Ground Causing Power Steering Assist Loss
2019 Ram 1500
A loss of power steering could vary the steering effort required, possibly causing vehicle oversteer or understeer, increasing the risk of crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The battery ground fastener on the driver-side front fender may have been improperly secured, possibly resulting in a loss of power steering assist.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will properly secure the ground fastener, free of charge. The recall began on February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V04.
Click a tab for more information.