- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 1 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 2 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 9 days ago
- November 17: Ram Transmission Problems Cause 16 Fires, and a Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 14 days ago
Ram Recall V04: Loose Ground Causing Power Steering Assist Loss
2019 Ram 1500
A loss of power steering could vary the steering effort required, possibly causing vehicle oversteer or understeer, increasing the risk of crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The battery ground fastener on the driver-side front fender may have been improperly secured, possibly resulting in a loss of power steering assist.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will properly secure the ground fastener, free of charge. The recall began on February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V04.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.