- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 45 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 47 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
Ram Recall V04: Loose Ground Causing Power Steering Assist Loss
2019 Ram 1500
A loss of power steering could vary the steering effort required, possibly causing vehicle oversteer or understeer, increasing the risk of crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The battery ground fastener on the driver-side front fender may have been improperly secured, possibly resulting in a loss of power steering assist.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will properly secure the ground fastener, free of charge. The recall began on February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V04.
Click a tab for more information.