- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 6 days ago
- September 12: GM May Replace 2020 Buick Enclave and Chevy Traverse SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 9 days ago
- September 9: Ram Power Tailgate Recall Expanded by 690,000 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
Ram Recall U88: Rear Axle May Fail Due To Insufficient Oil Level
2019 Ram 1500
If the rear axle assembly fails, it can cause a loss of drive or the rear wheels may lock up. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 RAM 1500 trucks. The rear differential may have been insufficiently filled, possibly resulting in its failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear axle oil level. Rear axles with an insufficient amount of oil will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began September 26, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U88.
Click a tab for more information.