- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes Sunroof Class Action Is Nonsense, Automaker Says news | 13 days ago
- December 30: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 40 days ago
Ram Recall UB7: Seat Track Sensor Out Of Position
2019 Ram 1500
If the sensor cannot identify that the seat is in the full-forward position and adjust the frontal air bag deployment accordingly, there would be an increased the risk of a injury in the event of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 RAM 1500 trucks. The seat track position sensor on the manually-adjusted passenger seats may come loose and out of position, preventing the sensor from detecting if the seat is in the full-forward position.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will inspect the passenger seat track position sensor bracket, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 20, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB7.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/29/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UB7
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.