- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 12 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
Ram Recall UB7: Seat Track Sensor Out Of Position
2019 Ram 1500
If the sensor cannot identify that the seat is in the full-forward position and adjust the frontal air bag deployment accordingly, there would be an increased the risk of a injury in the event of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 RAM 1500 trucks. The seat track position sensor on the manually-adjusted passenger seats may come loose and out of position, preventing the sensor from detecting if the seat is in the full-forward position.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will inspect the passenger seat track position sensor bracket, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 20, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB7.
Click a tab for more information.