- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 13 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 19 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 26 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 32 days ago
Ram Recall UB7: Seat Track Sensor Out Of Position
2019 Ram 1500
If the sensor cannot identify that the seat is in the full-forward position and adjust the frontal air bag deployment accordingly, there would be an increased the risk of a injury in the event of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 RAM 1500 trucks. The seat track position sensor on the manually-adjusted passenger seats may come loose and out of position, preventing the sensor from detecting if the seat is in the full-forward position.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will inspect the passenger seat track position sensor bracket, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 20, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB7.
Click a tab for more information.