- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 10 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 19 days ago
- October 29: Ram 1500 EGR Cooler Recall Allegedly Failed news | 32 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 49 days ago
Ram Recall V29: Steering Wheel May Detach From Steering Column
2019 Ram 1500
If the steering wheel detaches from the steering column, the driver may lose control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Wrangler and 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. These vehicles have improperly machined steering column stub shafts that may break, possibly causing the steering wheel to detach from the steering column.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering column, replacing it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began April 5, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V29.
- Documents (9)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03/21/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V29
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.