- November 17: Ram Fuel Pump Recall Involves 246,000 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- November 8: Mercedes Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed, Permanently news | 22 days ago
- October 29: Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 32 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 35 days ago
- October 25: Ram CP4 Lawsuit Filed After Fuel Pump Failures news | 36 days ago
Ram Recall W25: Windshield Wipers May Not Operate Properly
2019 Ram 1500
Reduced visibility increases the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500, 1500 Classic and Jeep Compass vehicles. The windshield wiper arm or arms may loosen, possibly causing the wipers to not operate properly and reduce the driver's visibility in certain weather conditions.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the wiper nuts, free of charge. The recall began April 27, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W25.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.