- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- October 29: Ram 1500 EGR Cooler Recall Allegedly Failed news | 25 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 30 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 42 days ago
Ram Recall W25: Windshield Wipers May Not Operate Properly
2019 Ram 1500
Reduced visibility increases the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500, 1500 Classic and Jeep Compass vehicles. The windshield wiper arm or arms may loosen, possibly causing the wipers to not operate properly and reduce the driver's visibility in certain weather conditions.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the wiper nuts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 29, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W25.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.