- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 2 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes Recalls GLE-Class and GLS-Class Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2019 Ram 1500 (Page 1 of 5)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,869 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.