- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 0 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 2 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- March 14: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
Ram TSB #23-032-19
2020 Ram 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:TAILGATE
- Tailgate Cable Has Excessive Slack or is Loose This bulletin involves replacing one of the tailgate cables with a new tailgate service cable. The customer may comment on one or more of the following:One tailgate cable has too much slack or is loose. The tailgate cables are different lengths.
Click a tab for more information.