- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 4 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 58 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 58 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2012 Ram 2500 (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,437 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.