- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-16
2012 Ram 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- RE2 RE6 RB5 RB6 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio software and navigation if equipped. A customer may experience one or more of the following conditions: · Radio display screen will lock up and reset intermittently. · Incorrect routing directions to fuel stations when using Travel Link. · Unable to turn on heated seats; icon is greyed out. · Navigation screen goes blank. · Navigation system freezes/locks up. · Vehicles with Mopar special edition radio will update radio?s splash screen. · Navigation icon shows the vehicle going backward when it?s moving forward.
Click a tab for more information.