- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 54 days ago
Ram TSB #18-012-14 REV. A
2012 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Flash: Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Illumination. Includes Various Driveability Improvements This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with new software. A small number of customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the Technician may find that the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes have been set: P0300 - Multiple Cylinder Misfire.The P0300 improvement only applies to vehicles using a block heater in ambient temperatures greater than -20°F(-29°C). P2008 - Short Runner Valve (SRV) Control Circuit. P1004 - Short Runner Valve Control Performance. P2016 - Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor Circuit Low. P2017 - Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor Circuit High. P0456 - Evap System Small Leak(applies only to vehicles equipped with a CNG engine): Excess gasoline mode operation under normal operating conditions (switching to gasoline mode too often). Slight hesitation on initial acceleration when starting in gasoline mode. Engine speed fluctuation on first gasoline to CNG mode transition under extremely low ambient temps.Also software enhancements were made to improve transmission durability.
Click a tab for more information.