- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 54 days ago
Ram TSB #68079375A
2012 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Before replacing this part due to a P0335 fault code, please contact Andrew Acton at cell (248) 421-4130. Engineering is interested in the condition(s) present when the fault occurs.~ If no response is received within 15 minutes, then continue with repair.~ If possible, please send Freeze Frame data and Mark Sync Event data to firstname.lastname@example.org~ To Retrieve Marks Data on WiTech:~ 1) Choose ?Monitors? and select ?OBDII Monitors? from the drop down box.~ 2) At the next Screen, choose ?Cam Crank Synchronization Monitor?.~ 3) Once you select the Cam Crank Synchronization event Monitor, you will get to the three pages of Marks Event Data.
Click a tab for more information.