- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 53 days ago
Ram TSB #9002735
2012 Ram 2500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Part Description: Park View Rear Back-Up Camera Kit Issue Description: The wiring instructions for the Mopar accessory Backup Camera kit has changed on the Ram 2011 and 2012 model years.The L1 Circuit is WT/RD. Please make sure the instruction sheet supplied in the kit has the date of December 01, 2010. If the instruction sheet does not have this date then use TechCONNECT to get the most updated instructions. Go under the Service Info tab and select Mopar Accessories, Audio and Electronics, Instruction Sheet, Backup Camera.
Click a tab for more information.