- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 0 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 9 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 36 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 51 days ago
Ram Recall T51: Water Pump Leak May Cause Fire
2014 Ram 2500
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Diesel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis, 4500 Cab Chassis, and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles, equipped with Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel engines that have Concentric-brand water pumps without a vent hole. These water pumps may leak coolant.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the water pumps, free of charge. The recall began February 26, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T51.
- Documents (12)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - T51 Owner Interim NF
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 09/14/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T5109142017
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - February 2018
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- T51 Fleet Communication Email
Click a tab for more information.