ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2014 Ram 2500 transmission problems: tranmission failure

Tranmission Failure

2014 Ram 2500

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ram dealer.

1. replace transmission (1 reports)
2014 Ram 2500 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ram 2500:

2014 Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Jun 262015

2500 SLT 6.7L

THIS TRUCK SUCKS, Going camping in Florida the transmission start acting up and took it to dealership in Florida and they replaced the torque converter and blamed me, saying I did not use my tow switch witch was bull. The best part they said they was going to train me how to push the button, really. Got truck back in about five days left for home and had same trouble and by the time we got back to ohio the transmission went completely out pulling in drive. Shop had it another 6 weeks or more and they blamed me again saying my camper was to much to pull, really again. I proved to them it was not and they finally replaced the transmission. Lost most of the camping season due to no truck. I had about 7 recalls on this truck and its not even 2 yrs. old, pretty bad right. Now my front suspension needs to be welded on for another recall for bad welds, steering is jacked up and been off the road because of the front end hopping straight off the road in a ditch and Chrysler is still letting me drive this truck because they could not give me a loaner. So I went off at dealer and left and I am trying to get Chrysler to buy the truck back again after filing the Lemon Law with the transmission problems. Maybe I will get some response before I get killed in it or someone else.

- Ron M., West Mansfield, OH, USA