- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 9 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 34 days ago
Ram Recall : Incorrectly Machined Steering Knuckle May Fail
2015 Ram 2500
The weakened connection may result in a fractured steering drag link, causing a loss of steering and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- Streetcar ORV LLC (Streetcar) is recalling certain American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) 3" Dualsport aftermarket suspension kits, part numbers N0436000 and N0436001, sold for installation on 2013-2018 RAM 2500 and 3500HD trucks. Improper installation and machining of the original equipment steering knuckle may weaken the joint between the steering drag link and knuckle.
- Streetcar will notify owners and dealers will inspect and install a new steering knuckle, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256, extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.