- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 46 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 48 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 48 days ago
Ram Recall U74: Tailgate May Open Unexpectedly
2015 Ram 2500
If the tailgate latch releases and the tailgate opens while driving, cargo may fall out, creating a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Tailgate
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Tailgate — Latch
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2015-2017 RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 pickup trucks equipped with a power locking tailgate and either a 5 foot, 7 inch or 6 foot, 4 inch bed. The tailgate actuator limiter tab may fracture and cause the tailgate to unlatch and open while driving.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicle, free of charge. The recall began September 17, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U74.
Click a tab for more information.