- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 9 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 34 days ago
Ram Recall S58: Weld Failure May Reduce Steering Ability
2015 Ram 2500
If the bracket components separate from the frame, the vehicle may have a reduced response to steering input, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 RAM 2500 trucks, and RAM 3500 trucks and cab chassis. The affected vehicles may have inadequate welds securing the front track bar frame brackets, possibly resulting in the bracket components separating from the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will weld on a new track bar frame bracket or replace the frame of the vehicle, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S58.
- Documents (15)
- Defect 573 Report
- FCA US LLC Part Information Track Bar Bracket Frame Welds Submitted on July 26, 2016
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - September 2016
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 08/10/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S58081016
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.