- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 9 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 30 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 39 days ago
Ram Recall S58: Weld Failure May Reduce Steering Ability
2015 Ram 2500
If the bracket components separate from the frame, the vehicle may have a reduced response to steering input, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 RAM 2500 trucks, and RAM 3500 trucks and cab chassis. The affected vehicles may have inadequate welds securing the front track bar frame brackets, possibly resulting in the bracket components separating from the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will weld on a new track bar frame bracket or replace the frame of the vehicle, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S58.
- Documents (15)
- Defect 573 Report
- FCA US LLC Part Information Track Bar Bracket Frame Welds Submitted on July 26, 2016
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - September 2016
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 08/10/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S58081016
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.