- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 7 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 12 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 18 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 27 days ago
Ram Recall S58: Weld Failure May Reduce Steering Ability
2015 Ram 2500
If the bracket components separate from the frame, the vehicle may have a reduced response to steering input, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 RAM 2500 trucks, and RAM 3500 trucks and cab chassis. The affected vehicles may have inadequate welds securing the front track bar frame brackets, possibly resulting in the bracket components separating from the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will weld on a new track bar frame bracket or replace the frame of the vehicle, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S58.
- Documents (15)
- Defect 573 Report
- FCA US LLC Part Information Track Bar Bracket Frame Welds Submitted on July 26, 2016
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - September 2016
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 08/10/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S58081016
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.