- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 6 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 27 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 30 days ago
Ram Recall S58: Weld Failure May Reduce Steering Ability
2015 Ram 2500
If the bracket components separate from the frame, the vehicle may have a reduced response to steering input, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 RAM 2500 trucks, and RAM 3500 trucks and cab chassis. The affected vehicles may have inadequate welds securing the front track bar frame brackets, possibly resulting in the bracket components separating from the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will weld on a new track bar frame bracket or replace the frame of the vehicle, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S58.
- Documents (15)
- Defect 573 Report
- FCA US LLC Part Information Track Bar Bracket Frame Welds Submitted on July 26, 2016
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - September 2016
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 08/10/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S58081016
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.