- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 16 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 46 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Ram TSB #03-004-15
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Vibration During Quick Launch While Towing This bulletin involves replacing the rear prop shaft, if required. The customer may describe a vibration feeling during a fast launch from 0 mph (0 kph) to 11 mph (18 kph) and the vehicle hauling a heavy load. This vibration is most noticeable at a launch from a stop, at Wide Open Throttle (WOT) while towing a heavy trailer.
Click a tab for more information.