- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #08-109-14
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RG2 Or RJ2 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio's software. A customer may have experience one or more of the following: Not able to change state of heated seats and/or steering wheel during stop event on Stop/Start vehicles. Touchscreen confirmation beep may be too loud. The radio does not allow selection of the Polish language. The radio fan continually runs at high speed. Customer perception may be the radio fan is too loud.Improvements: Only allow vehicle settings to be changed in run mode. To help insure settings are properly saved. Always gray out text message soft keys for non-supporting devices. Voice Recognition (VR) improved accuracy.
Click a tab for more information.