- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #18-002-15 REV A
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Flash: Diagnostic And System Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with updated software. During normal diagnostics a technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) present: ? P3426 - Cylinder 4 Deactivation Control Performance. ? P3402 - Cylinder 1 Deactivation Control Performance. ? P3442 - Cylinder 6 Deactivation Control Performance. ? P3450 - Cylinder 7 Deactivation Control Performance. ? U0140 - Lost Communication With Body Control Module. (Attempting to clear this DTC will be unsuccessful.) ? P030X - Cylinder X Misfire Detected. ? P0300 - Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected. Additionally the following enhancements have been implemented: ? Improved Cruise Control Acceleration mode. ? Improved Multi Displacement System operation. 6-Speed Automatic 66RFE transmission (Sales Code DFP). ? Multi Displacement System function improved while in stationary mode. 6-Speed Auto Aisin AS66RC transmission (Sales Code DF3). ? Potential small improvement in fuel economy at higher altitudes. ? Potential improvement in high altitude engine idle RPM stability.
Click a tab for more information.