- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #18-002-15
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Diagnostic And System Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with updated software. During normal diagnostics a technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) present. ? U0140 Lost Communication With Body Control Module. (Attempting to clear this DTC will be unsuccessful.) ? P030X Cylinder X Misfire Detected ? P0300 Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected Additionally the following enhancements have been implemented. ? Potential small improvement in fuel economy at higher altitudes. ? Potential improvement in high altitude engine idle RPM stability.
Click a tab for more information.