- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #18-041-15 REV A
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: 6.7L Diagnostic And System Improvements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Engine Control Module/Powertrain Control Module (ECM/PCM) with the latest available software. A small number of customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation a technician may find one of more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) set in the PCM memory. ? P205E - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Tank Temperature Sensor Circuit Intermittent (setting when the block heater is plugged in). ? U110E - Lost Ambient Temperature Message. ? P20E8 - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Pressure Too Low. ? P2281 - Air Leak Between MAF And Throttle Body. ? P1477 - Intake Air Diverter Valve Position Sensor Circuit Shorted To Ground. ? U1421 - Implausible Ignition Key Off Time Received. ? P026B - Injection Timing Performance. In addition to addressing the above DTCs, the following powertrain system improvements/enhancements are also included in this software release. ? SCR Efficiency scan tool test improvement. ? 68RFE Transmission Shift Quality Improvements for low speed First to Neutral and Neutral to First (Garage Shifts). ? Charging system improvements for single alternator applications (Changes the cutout threshold from 600 to 500 RPM). ? Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) system calibration improvement during Stationary Regeneration. ? Cold idle speed stability improvement. ? Charging system improvements for dual alternator applications. ? Torque increase to 865 ft/lbs (D2 vehicles equipped with the Aisin transmission sales code DF2 only). ? Fuel Filter Minder calibration changes. ? wiTECH Fuel Pressure Override and Fuel System Run Up test improvements.
Click a tab for more information.