- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 46 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 48 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 48 days ago
Ram Recall : Incorrectly Machined Steering Knuckle May Fail
2016 Ram 2500
The weakened connection may result in a fractured steering drag link, causing a loss of steering and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- Streetcar ORV LLC (Streetcar) is recalling certain American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) 3" Dualsport aftermarket suspension kits, part numbers N0436000 and N0436001, sold for installation on 2013-2018 RAM 2500 and 3500HD trucks. Improper installation and machining of the original equipment steering knuckle may weaken the joint between the steering drag link and knuckle.
- Streetcar will notify owners and dealers will inspect and install a new steering knuckle, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256, extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.