- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 10 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 16 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 23 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 29 days ago
Ram Recall : Incorrectly Machined Steering Knuckle May Fail
2016 Ram 2500
The weakened connection may result in a fractured steering drag link, causing a loss of steering and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- Streetcar ORV LLC (Streetcar) is recalling certain American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) 3" Dualsport aftermarket suspension kits, part numbers N0436000 and N0436001, sold for installation on 2013-2018 RAM 2500 and 3500HD trucks. Improper installation and machining of the original equipment steering knuckle may weaken the joint between the steering drag link and knuckle.
- Streetcar will notify owners and dealers will inspect and install a new steering knuckle, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256, extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.