- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 9 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 34 days ago
Ram Recall V06: Steering Linkage May Separate
2016 Ram 2500
A drag link separation can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of crash.
Steering — Linkages — Link — Drag — Connection
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Ram 3500 and 2014-2018 Ram 3500 Chassis Cab and Ram 2500 vehicles. The outboard steering linkage jam nut may loosen, allowing one end of the drag link to separate.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will check the steering linkage jam nut tightness, replacing the drag link assembly or welding the nut to the adjuster sleeve, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V06.
Click a tab for more information.