- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 16 days ago
- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 36 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 53 days ago
Ram Recall T51: Water Pump Leak May Cause Fire
2016 Ram 2500
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Diesel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis, 4500 Cab Chassis, and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles, equipped with Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel engines that have Concentric-brand water pumps without a vent hole. These water pumps may leak coolant.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the water pumps, free of charge. The recall began February 26, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T51.
- Documents (12)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - T51 Owner Interim NF
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 09/14/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T5109142017
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - February 2018
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- T51 Fleet Communication Email
Click a tab for more information.