- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 17 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 30 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2016 Ram 2500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.