- November 17: Ram Fuel Pump Recall Involves 246,000 Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- November 8: Mercedes Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed, Permanently news | 20 days ago
- October 29: Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 30 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 33 days ago
- October 25: Ram CP4 Lawsuit Filed After Fuel Pump Failures news | 34 days ago
Ram Recall : Incorrectly Machined Steering Knuckle May Fail
2017 Ram 2500
The weakened connection may result in a fractured steering drag link, causing a loss of steering and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- Streetcar ORV LLC (Streetcar) is recalling certain American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) 3" Dualsport aftermarket suspension kits, part numbers N0436000 and N0436001, sold for installation on 2013-2018 RAM 2500 and 3500HD trucks. Improper installation and machining of the original equipment steering knuckle may weaken the joint between the steering drag link and knuckle.
- Streetcar will notify owners and dealers will inspect and install a new steering knuckle, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256, extension 500.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.