- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 9 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 11 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 20: Ram 2500 Steering Linkage Problems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2017 Ram 2500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.