- November 17: Ram Fuel Pump Recall Involves 246,000 Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- November 8: Mercedes Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed, Permanently news | 20 days ago
- October 29: Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 30 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 33 days ago
- October 25: Ram CP4 Lawsuit Filed After Fuel Pump Failures news | 34 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2017 Ram 2500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.