- September 26: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled Over Turn Signals recalls | 2 days ago
- September 24: Ford Mustang Mach-E Recalls Ordered For Glass Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- September 16: Ram ProMaster and Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 31: Dodge Challengers Recalled To Update Software recalls | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,522 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.