- September 16: Ram ProMaster and Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Dodge Challengers Recalled To Update Software recalls | 19 days ago
- August 26: Chrysler Warped Door Panel Lawsuit Party Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- August 16: Ram Trucks Recalled For Side Curtain Airbag Dangers recalls | 34 days ago
Ram TSB #9003740
2017 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Oil Pan 2012-2017 Cummins engines with oil pan leaks, please inspect the shallow area of the oil pan for cracks. If cracks are found, please replace as necessary. Cracks are typically found above the cross member area. Please contact Chad Eichbrecht at cell (248) 309-2695 to arrange for part return or email email@example.com If you do not receive a response within 15 minutes, please proceed with normal repair.
Click a tab for more information.