- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 4 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 11 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 16 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,700 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.