- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 16 days ago
- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 36 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 53 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2015 Ram 3500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.