- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 3 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards investigations | 12 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 26 days ago
2015 Ram 3500
9 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ram 3500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ram 3500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the rollover side curtain air bags and seat belt pretensioners are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event ... Read more »
If the bracket components separate from the frame, the vehicle may have a reduced response to steering input, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the seat cover impedes the air bag deployment, the seat thorax air bags may not provide adequate protection in the event of a crash, increasing the ... Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
Air bags that unexpectedly deploy increase the risk of a crash or injury. Read more »